Heading down the road

Heading down the road

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Meet the Morgan's

The Morgan family are regular traveling companions of mine. Tracy, the mom, is my nonsexual soulmate… an extremely good friend who has very much the same mindset as me. Nick is her oldest boy and is 14. Dylan is nine years old. 

Tracy is really very easy to travel with. I just have to pull up to her front door and say get in the car, and she'll go anywhere with me. Nick is not much of a traveller, but when he goes, he likes to drive directly there and then just stay there. He's not much into making the stops I like to make but usually says he enjoys the stop after we've made it. He likes to bring his own traveling companions… sometimes I'll look out my rearview mirror and I'll see a stuffed monkey hanging from a door handle, or I'll find a little Lego man hidden somewhere in the car. Dylan is very inquisitive and into science. He is also very spiritual and into Native American things. I enjoy planning trips with him because we get to go to museums and other very interesting places. 


No comments:

Post a Comment